Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Two Love Birds - Robyn and Jay

Recently I had the pleasure to get to photograph Robyn and Jay at Gordon-Lee Mansion in Chickamuaga, GA. Gordon-Lee has to be one of my favorite places to photograph a wedding. Jennifer, Richard and the rest of the crew just always do an amazing job!

The photo above was taken the night of the rehearsal. This has to be one of my favorite rehearsal images. The look in her eyes say it all. That one image sums up the whole day. The emotion and the fun times everyone brought with them to the wedding was just amazing.

There is so much to shoot at the mansion it is always a challenge to pick one or two asspects of the day. There are a lot of images below. I hope you enjoy them!

Here is the slideshow!

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

This image was taken just prior to sunset during the wedding.
Here comes the flower girl during the rehearsal. Too cute!

Simple shot with the tele during the ceremony.

I know exactly what dad was thinking at this moment. I will be thinking the same thing when it is time to walk my girls down the isle.

Hidden spot at the Mansion.


The band fires up the crown during the reception. Someone please email their name so I can put a link on here. They were awesome!

The flower girl, and her daddy take the stage.

First dance.

The last dance.

No comments: