Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mistie and Kevin's Engagement Session & Other Items



Recently, I had the chance to photograph Kevin and Mistie, but before I get to those engagement photos I have a few items to discuss.

I have a couple of family illnesses I am working with, and a very busy season. If you are looking to get images for Christmas, and would like me to full-fill the orders I need the images by October 10th. That said, Pictage's turn around on prints are about two weeks right now and will continue through the holidays at that pace. If you have not used Pictage for a print order check them out. It is a wonderful service and they are a wonderful lab, and it takes like 1/4 the time to get the prints to you. Everything has a satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like something mail it back and they will hook you up.

Pictage is also going to be having a big sale coming up for the holiday season. Expect to be seeing those emails in your mailbox soon.

Okay now some engagement photos. I am just sharing a few shots from this wonderful couple. Their wedding is coming up soon. They have been just wonderful to work with a sweet couple indeed. They have been together, if memory serves me right for seven years! WOW! They will be tying the not a little later this year.

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com




No comments: