Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lindsey and Chad's Engagement Session

I have said it before, and I will say it again. I am such a lucky photographer. I wish some of that luck would rub off into other aspects of my life. For instance red lights. Most of you call these "red lights" traffic signals. Not me. If you have ever been in a car with me you know what I am talking about. These days I get stopped so often I now naturally slow down.

Anyhow, that is a topic of another post someday. I would like to introduce you guys to Lindsey and Chad. They are so cool! They are huge race fans, and the pretty much let me do anything during their recent engagement session! Their photos are just awesome!

They where so patient with me. It was so so hot when we shot these a few weeks ago. Just blistering. We had a lot of fun! I am looking forward to the wedding! I know it is going to be great!

Here is the slideshow!

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com




No comments: