Thursday, September 13, 2007

Allie and Ric - Stantam, GA

Allison and Ric got married at the most wonderful amazing place in no where Georgia. The wedding was amazing. They kept everything so simple. It was very nice. It was sooooo hot too!

They had a band playing at the ceremony. I am not talkin' a big band, or jazz, something you would see at a wedding. This was a rock band, and they are awesome! If someone will send me a link to their website I will put it up here.

Another first was the weather. I mean wow. I have never had this close of a call with an outdoor wedding. In the middle of the ceremony the wind was blowing and lightening was everywhere. All I could think of was I was here in the middle of the ceremony and my rain gear was in the car. However, the rain never came.

Oh! I should mention, Ric, the groom, the talented musician he is sang to his bride as she came down the isle! I mean WOW! Loads of fun for sure!

I met Allie and Ric from my good friend Julian Smith. Julian is one of the most talented film makers I know. I swear he is another Spielberg in the making. I am sure there is a different director he would rather be compared too, but I don't know much about the different directors. Julian if you readying this... I am sorry for that... LOL! You can see a shot of him below. Be sure to check out his website. I am serious. He is a film maker. It was a rare treat to actually get to shoot with him. Also, he is the one responsible for the music on my website.

Here is the slideshow!

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com








No comments: