Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Amanda Niel Designs

I want introduce you all to a really revolutionary (well in my opinion) company, Amanda Niel Designs. First, let me come clean I personally know Amanda, but I think that gives me a little creditability on this as well.

First off, when you meet Amanda she is one of the most passionate and professional people you will ever meet. She is crazy creative too. Talent out the roof. I have had the pleasure of working with her in a previous life, but I have also had the absolute joy to work for her and her husband over at Easy Seafood Company. I had the pleasure of photographing the best seafood in Chattanooga.

If you are looking for the most creative unique invitations for any event you may have this is it! Amanda hand makes these works of art. You have to give her a call. I am telling you. If you are looking for something that will absolutely impress your guest or business associates this is it!

Go check out Amanda's website at http://www.amandanieldesigns.com/.

No comments: