Saturday, September 15, 2007

Email & Wedding in Savannah This Weekend

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give everyone an update. I am in Savannah this weekend for a wedding. I know several of you have sent me emails this weekend, and I will get back with you on those as soon as I get back.

Some of the emails require more attention than I can possibly give on the road. If you are one of those folks. Expect to hear from me on Monday.

The shot above was taken last night after Monica and Kenneth's rehearsal. It was a little outside Savannah. On the way back to the hotel I noticed everything was just right for this shot.

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Thanks!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot Jason! Mary Gilley

Josef Samuel said...

Dude thanks for the comment! love the site, love your work, and really love that lightning shot. great catch!
-joe