Monday, December 01, 2008

Help Me Choose

Well if you have been following my blog you know it has been full of tough news. Well, I want to change that. My blog has been more about public service messages than the super, awesome, and totally cool clients.

I will say this only represents just a few of the wonderful clients I have photographed recently. What I want you to do is pick who's blog post you will see next. The couple with the most votes gets the very next posting.

There are several other folks clients not included on this list, and that is only because I am on the road and do not have access to the images currently. I will do this again. I have TON to blog! I am very excited about getting the photos out there for every one too see.

Vote, get your friends to vote, and in a few days I will post.

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

.1 - Christina and Omero


.2 - Michelle and Mohan


.3 - Melissa and Mat


.4 - Melanie and Chris


.5 - Kim and Blake


.6 - Katy and Bill


.7 - Josie and David

.8 - Allison and David


.9 - Brendon and Amanda

.10 - Andrea and Eric

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

post couple #1!

Todd said...

So hard to choose! I'll vote for No. 6.

Anonymous said...

What about Ashley & Chris? I would love for you to post our engagement session. My mom checks your blog once a week and still is looking for ours.

Renee Marquis Photography said...

I really like #1 so thats my vote!
Cant wait to see

Bold Imagery by Jason Connel said...

Ashley,

Yeah, I am going to get you guys up too. I am out of town, so I just put up the folks photos I had with me.

I think I will run another contest too. This is fun! I am loving everyone's input. It is very interesting.

Anonymous said...

I vote for Katy & Bill....because the sunset it so beautiful, I want to see MORE!

Anonymous said...

I totally vote for #2. That is the most mysterious one for me :)

Anonymous said...

I vote for #2!

Alee said...

I vote for #6...and then I vote for Kristin & Ed!

Anonymous said...

#2! Hope you & your family are well, Jason!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I vote for Ashley and Chris or Celinda and Craig! ;) Or Melanie & Chris as it looks like you went downtown to take their pictures and we're still thinking about doing that.

Davina said...

I want to see #7!!

Kate@MKDPhotography said...

I vote for 6. Katy and Bill, love the sunset!!!

Anonymous said...

Post number 6