Monday, December 22, 2008

Crystal and Greg's Engagement Photography | Discovery Green Park | Houston, Tx


Recently.... You know I hate starting off blog post with "recently." I need to find a new word. I feel like I am about read a newspaper article. Well, back to the topic... Crystal and Greg's engagement photos.

I got an email from Crystal a while back asking me to photograph her and Greg. With speaking with her she had been looking long and hard for a photographer. I am really grateful she picked me, because their photography session was awesome! I had so much fun with them downtown Houston at Discovery Green Park. The weather was perfect, and they were easy to photograph.

If you like the photos you should venture over to the slideshow.

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com










No comments: