Saturday, December 27, 2008

Chris and Ashley's Engagement Session | Herman Park | Houston, Texas


Due to popular demand I present to you Ashley and Chris! LOL! I actually photographed their engagement session a while back. I have been meaning to post on the blog, but I have been waiting to announce they will be featured on the website under the engagements gallery in the coming weeks.

The website is going over a complete overhaul. All new galleries in every portfolio are coming. I will be featuring 7 new wedding, and 6 new engagements. I will also have a favorites portfolio as well in each section of the website.


Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com



I love this one shot through the mirror of the make-up case!





The spot of the proposal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice works,very handsome couple.

Unknown said...

Beautiful couple!! Both of you looks stunning with each other!! Can you please update more images of Wedding venues in Houston? Actually, I am looking for a wonderful location of venue for my wedding.