Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ike Update XXIV


LOL! It feel that way. I thought I would include a photo of our house. We came very close to seeing major property loss. This tree was as tall as me on it's side. If it fell 10 feet to the left we would have been in trouble. There was another on you can't see that came even closer.

For business, any good professional knows when to ask for help. Here is the help I am asking for. If you have emailed me in the last few days and waiting a response please forward the message to me again. If you called please send and email to photographer@jasonconnel.com.

At this time I a am completely overwhelmed and I am trying to stick to my deadline for everything. I need to take a triage approach. My goal is to take care of the most critical concerns first. Please, be patient as I try to work through everything for folks.

Here is my to do list....

  1. Call Sharon about her albums to start designs
  2. Shane and Michelle has a malfunctioning DVD
  3. Looking to call Sue about Pictage concerns
  4. Touch bases with all my clients with up coming wedding and make sure everyone is okay.
  5. Get with Quinn for her final planning session for her wedding.
  6. Get DVD's and book design done for Vanessa and Heath
  7. Change of address so all equipment that is out for repair gets to me.
  8. Get to Houston to pick up equipment that has already shipped, and books that have arrived during this time.
  9. Find a good place to work for the duration
  10. Shane and Michelle's Book design
  11. Pick up truck after being in the shop.
  12. Return rental equipment.
  13. Loads of blogging... I have some really wonderful weddings and engagement sessions to share.
  14. Work on piecing together my previous tasks prior to Ike.
  15. Make sure Marcela is okay
  16. Take care of Melanie's contract.
  17. Get with Mike Houston (who has made a very generous offer)
Cell phone coverage is spotty where I am. I am trying to return phone call when I can. I will be with you. If you need to reach me urgently please call me on my cell phone. That number is 423.544.2267.

I want to thank all the wonderful generosity. I am truly blessed to have so many folks to call friends.

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yikes - that is scary!!!!