Friday, August 29, 2008

A Tragic Story - Please, Please, Read This




I have something to share with everyone. This is something that has hit home, because this has happened to a couple of mine. Denise and Craig are such wonderful people I can not think of a more horrible thing to happen to them.

Before I met Denise at a coffee shop on the northside of Houston little did I know about her tragic loss leading up to our meeting. I short time earlier she had lost her parents in a awful car accident in which the driver was sending a text message. A text message that changed entire family forever.

I urge you. No! You have a moral obligation to never ever do this while driving. This especially true this holiday weekend. Read her and Craig's entire story on their newly formed blog Cell Phone Justice.

Here is the web address... http://handsonthesteeringwheel.blogspot.com/

Please leave comment, and tell everyone you love in your life. Which we all know should be everyone you meet.

Thank you,
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

No comments: