Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Lightroom 2.0 Saves My Life


I can not tell you what this newest piece of software has done for my life. Lightroom 2.0 has completely changed my life and my business, and just about has done it overnight. A while back my very good friend Matt Dunmore convinced me to give it a try. I was also motivated by the fact I was going to see David Jay on his Free to Succeed Tour that was going to focus on the new product from Adobe. I had to give it a try so I could take away as much information as I could. Boy I am glad I did!

I went and saw his talk with Jasmine Star with some good friends of mine here in Houston (I would give you guys some blog love, but there are too many of you... This would sound like a Presidential speech... LOL!) There were so many wonderful things that they spoke about that I plan on trying, but I immediately took what they said in Lightroom and ran with it.

That alone has changed my life! I am not kidding either. Stay tuned folks good things are coming!

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

No comments: