Friday, July 18, 2008

Out of Town and Big News!


Howdy all! I am trying to get back with everyone that has either called or emailed this week. I have been out of town most of the week, and I am getting ready for a wedding this weekend. I will be in touch in the next few days. Hang out around your phone on Sunday! :D

The big news that my sister just gave birth to her 2nd son Garrett. He was born just over 8 pounds! However, my sister is not the only one celebrating. I was emailed this week by Cindy that her first son was born earlier in the month! You may remember Cindy and Paul from one of my weddings late last year! Congrats guys! You will make awesome parents!

They aren't the only ones either! LOL! Dena and Daniel told me they are pregnant! It is a girl!!! Lots of good news!

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

No comments: