Monday, July 07, 2008

Kevin and Shila Congrats!


First I must make a little mention about blogging. Sometimes it is seen as a less important aspect of my business, so when something comes up it is easy for me to skip a blog post to do other work I might be faced with. That is the wrong approach. Opposite is true. Making timely blog posts is actually one of the more important things I can do.

That said I would like send out a congrats to Kevin ans Shila! They are expecting! I love it when clients include in the big news in their lives. I would say Kevin and Shila are more friends than clients these days. However, when Kevin told me the news I thought I would post up a couple of images from their wedding from last October. Only to discover I had not yet made a blog post!

Yikes! Their wedding really stands out to me. It was small wedding. Only their closest freinds and family was there. The family was most of the guests! Kids! Oh my there was lots of kids in the wedding. It was so special. Kevin and Shila took a little time from each other from until the wedding as well. The wedding took place on a beutiful Saturday in October under the fall leaves at Russell Cave National Monument.

Here is the slideshow! Congrats guys! I know you will be awesome parents!

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com









A shout out to my good friend Travis Taylor for the inspiration for this photo!





No comments: