Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A Look Back - Heather and Michael - Sheraton Read House



In the spirit of getting caught up I am going back and locating everyone I have not posted about. I am so excited to post about Michael and Heather! I had so much fun at their wedding at the Sheraton Read House back in February in Chattanooga! It is always refreshing to have clients that turn over every aspect of how I photograph their day to me. It ads a bit of extra presure, but I think the results are wonderful!

Also, I have my very good friend Matt Dunmore with me. It is amazing to see how much Matt has come in the few short years that I have had the pleasure of calling him a friend. I wish I could take credit for it somehow, but the fact is he was born with the gift!

Sound Force Entertainment was responsible for all the sound through out the day. As usual Phillip and his crew rocked the house! He also did an amazing job in the lighting set up. I would have to say if it was not for his fabulous work the photos would have just not been as interesting.

Dan the Cake Man created this amazing cake! I can not remember the last time I spent so much time looking at the cake. It was truly a work of art. I am guessing as fast as it went it tasted as good as it looked!

None of this would have been possible if it wasn't for the brilliant vision of Heather and her family. I would like to tank you guys for making it possible to do the wonderful job I was able to do. Without everything you all had done these photos would not exsist!

Here is the slideshow!


Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com






Check out the lighting! Sound Force totally rocked it!






Heather's father gave what I would have to say is one of the best toasts I have heard. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. I know mine wasn't.


Here are a few of Matt's.


No comments: