Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Wild West Weekend! Houston Bridal Show & Wedding

It has been a crazy weekend! I had a booth at the Houston Bridal Show put on by the fine folks over at the Perfect Wedding Guide. It was wonderful to meet with all of the brides I met with over the weekend, and I can't wait to discuss your wedding more! Plus I had a wedding Saturday night too! More about that on another post, but enjoy one of the photos above.

At the show I was giving away a complimentary engagement session. Brfore I annouce the winner. I want to let you all know if you reserve your wedding date with me in the next week you will get the Hi-Resolution Images on Disk and an 10 page upgrade to the book in the collection of your choice. So hurry up, because that is a savings of $625 if you made the same upgrades after your wedding!

The winner is.... Louise Williams from Lake Jackson! You now have 5 minutes to call! LOL! Just kidding! I will be getting with you in the next day or two.

Enjoy a few photos from the booth!

Laters!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

The jar for the drawing was my oldest daughter's idea!
One of the books to show how my photography tells the story of your day.

Then there is the booth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude you can't forget the folks at butlers... they helped put it on you gotta show them love or they will disown you... :) good meeting you this weekend... will be sending you some referral love... your work is great.. and you are cool too.