Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bridal Symposium at Houston's Reliant Center


It has been crazy the last few weeks with weddings and bridal shows. This past weekend I was involved with the Bridal Symposium. I met with a lot of wonderful people over the last few weeks.

If you looking for a place for your wedding you have to see the folks at Butler's Courtyard. Nancy and Janice are wonderful to talk to very knowledgeable and super friendly. Another location you have to go see is Tad Akers. I have met with so many new wonderful people I can not possible mention them all in one post.

Something I have always believed in is having and Event Planing Profesional to help you with all the wedding planning. I can tell you first hand having someone like that for your wedding makes the whole experience that much more enjoyable. You need to talk to Dewayne Ross. He is awesome event planner, and is super creative. Another wedding planner I met with was Danielle Wells with Six Pence Designs. She is new to Houston, and is super easy to work with.

Look for additional resources on my website. It was also a pleasure to meet many of the wonderful photographers as well. There will be another post on that soon.

Check out this next photo from a Alex and Joline's wedding at the Hotel Derek.

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

No comments: