Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Heather and Dallas - First Cumberland Presbyterian Church, Chattanooga, TN



Again working on catching up on blogging I have another wedding for your viewing pleasure. I had a wonderful couple Heather and Dallas that tied the knot a bit back. I would like to share a few photos.

They got married at First Cumberland Presbyterian Church. Which is one of the most stunning churches in Chattanooga. However, they have pretty strict restrictions concerning photography. It is always a challenge photographing there. However, the three weddings have photographed there the staff has treated me well, and bent a little bit for me which I appreciate. That has really

Heather and Dallas after enjoying their evening wedding went on to have their reception at the Fairyland Club. It was absolutely stunning. What was more amazing is that they did the decorating themselves. The mother of the bride after working so hard at putting this together found a calling. She realized it was difficult for the busy bride to find wedding professionals, and meeting with them. She created The Cottage Place. If your planning a wedding in Chattanooga area go check out The Cottage Place, and tell Gayle I sent you.

Check out the slideshow here.


I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I did creating them!

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com









1 comment:

Marie Moyers said...

Jason!
Hey....how you been? Now you live in Huston and you went back to Tennessee to do a wedding! LOL how funny is that!
Great job