Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hard at Work!


Well I could not keep the shot out of the tabloids, so I decided to beat them to the punch! LOL! I wish I had got that haircut before this wedding though. Does my butt look fat? Wait... Don't answer... :D.

Hey, tons of stuff going on. So, much to share with everyone. There are going to be a long strings of extensive pontificating on here, so stay tuned. As a friendly reminder, if it take more than a couple of days to email you back, fire it off again. I have had a ton of destination weddings, and I have been home just a handful of days. I know things may have got lost in the hustle and bustle. I apologize for the inconvenience.

This shot was taken at Heather and Johnathan's wedding by the bride's brother. It looks like I was into the shot... LOL! I know exactly which shot I was taking at the time, and it is really cool. Stay tuned! Images will be up soon!

Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photo! but hey where is the bread?

Marie Moyers said...

Destination weddings... Jason I am sooooooo happy for you. I know that you are back in Texas and your business is Blessed..... and you are blessed and NOT stressed!

Giver what you got. If you need a second shooter...I am here!! You hear me....I am here for yah!