Tuesday, October 02, 2007

All Wet - Tim and Ginger - Coolidge Park, Chattanooga, TN

Tim and Ginger came to me asking for a portrait session after seeing Heather and Johnathan's engagement photos. Ginger is Heather's BFF (I love that ... BFF... I dunno why... Must be the geek in me).

Anyhow, we got together a few weeks ago down at Coolidge Park, and I think I came away with some shots that have a little different perspective. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the photos! We had a blast!

Here is the sideshow!

Stick around there is more information coming regarding continuing family tragedy.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason - Feel free to use the term BFF. It's a wonderful term ... especially since it's such a wonderful person. The pictures are amazing!!! And well worth the anticipation and wait. I love the water fountain pictures. Great job!!!

~~Heather