Friday, February 02, 2007

Houston We Have a Problem!

As a regular listener you know the announcement of many changes recently. However, missing images from the website is not one of them. The hosting of all of the images of the current wedding and events that are up has went down.

I am out of town, but I have contacted Printroom's customer's service to get a possible ETA as to when everyone's photos will be back up. This is not a problem effecting a single person or photographer using Printroom's services. The entire system seems to be down.

All of your images are safe. There is nothing to worry about, however if for some reason I do not get a quick response Pictage is ready and waiting to take on everyone's images. Should I not get a response from them by Monday. I will take the necessary steps to get everyone's images back on-line ASAP.

I am sorry about the inconvenience, and I will make this delay as short as humanly possible.

Thank you,
Jason

www.jasonconnel.com

No comments: