Monday, February 19, 2007

First-Centenary United Methodist Church Presentation


I had the honor to speak at First-Centenary United Methodist Church in downtown Chattanooga this evening. There was a group about 100 present. It was a good time! The first time I spoke to a group this big.

What was I there to speak about? How to make sneakers of course! I was there to speak about photography. It was tough to try to pack in information in about a half-hour. I had decided earlier in the week to try to open up to questions almost immediately. I showed a brief slideshow of my work.

Just a reminder to everyone. I do this fairly regularly. I teach at the Hunter Museum. This time around will be a basic digital photography class every Thursday started at the end of March. Give them a call to register.

It was such a good time, and I love that they let me come talk tonight...

Thanks!
Jason

No comments: