Thursday, December 07, 2006

What have I shot lately?

For those of you that tune into this station regularly you know it has been a while since my last post. It has been a very busy time here. I am working around the clock to get Christmas orders and weddings up.

There should be some good stuff over the next couple of weeks.

So, here is a quick post from downtown Chattanooga this week. Buster the Great! Well he is just Buster I made up the great for dramatic illustration. Pete his owner loves his dog Buster, and Buster loves to... well I think you know what Buster likes. He uses a fire hydrant a little differently than most dogs!

I ran into Pete and Buster while I was waiting on a bride Alana for her bridal session. I would show you those.... but she would like to keep the dress under wraps for now. You can check out Alana and Matt's slideshow from their wonderful engagement session in Savannah earlier this year. Right Here....


Enjoy!
Jason








No comments: