Monday, December 11, 2006

Tiffany and Tom, Mabry's Farm

Well, it has been a while since the big day for these wonderful couple! Tiffany and Tom have been just amazing! From the very beginning they have put their trust in me to take care of them on their wedding day 100%.

From jumping in the water in downtown Chattanooga to marching all over Mabry's Farm in Cleveland, TN they were always happy to do whatever I asked them to do. I , and my dear friend Melody Hood (who helped me with this wedding) had unlimited time and access to this wonderful couple and one of the most wonderful wedding venue's around.

With two wonderful subjects like Tiffany and Tom we shot them to death! They really were wonderful!

Check out the slideshow here!

Enjoy!
Jason











Here are a few favorites from Melody!






2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh.......... I am totally speechless! Tiffany is my cousin & my husband & I were unable to make it to the wedding, your work is unblievable, I felt as if you caputered every detail! What a wonderful Wedding! Congrats Tiff & Tom!
Love
Jessica McGill

Bold Imagery by Jason Connel said...

Jessica,

Thank you! Tiffany and Tom were great! We all had a really great time! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Jason