Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Special Message

For those of you that are not aware there is currently a family emergency that is affecting turn around times to recent orders, and recent photo sessions including recent weddings.

At this time I can not speak about what is going on, but I want to insure everyone all images are safe and appropriate measures are being taken to make sure work progresses. However, turn around times are longer than usual.

As part of this and recognizing that people's weddings are a once in a lifetime event I have made special arrangements. For the next few weeks there will be a backup photographer with me at every wedding should I not be able to continue with my responsibilities. As for now I will be at each and every wedding, however, I have made arrangements should this change.

I thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. You may reach me directly at 423.544.2267. Please, if you are calling, leave a message should I not be able to answer. I will return your phone call as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Jason

1 comment:

Alison B. said...

Jason, If I can help you with anything, even editing and posting weddings or sessions to Pictage, please let me know. I want to help. Our prayers are with you. Alison Bynum