Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Bigger Bang! And A Beach Engagement Shoot





I was shocked about last week's events. Let me tell you they are nothing compared to this week. I started out in Nashville this week for Nikki and Jeff's wedding. What a blast! They ended the night with a fireworks display! Very cool! I then arrived back in Chattanooga about 3am, and I was back on the road to Savannah for a sunset engagement shoot with Alana and Mat.

Here are a couple of quick ones from that shoot. We were so blessed with a wonderfully timed rainbow, and light that was out of this world!

To top all of these things off. I have spent the last half-hour head ducked in a hallway with my wife and daughters as a tornado was spoted in the center of Bluffton where our hotel is located. Wow!

Stay tuned I will get some images from this weekend's wedding up. It was wonderful! I do not want to give anything away, so I have something to write about.

Enjoy!
Jason


www.jasonconnel.com

2 comments:

singlemom said...

WOW, Jason! You continually amaze me with your talent. Those images are just fantastic, fabulous - I can't stop staring at them.

I'm glad you & the family are okay!!! Sounds like you had a pretty bad scare! Ack! Have a safe rest of the week and enjoy your vacation - take your wife out to do something romantic.

Anonymous said...

Those are great! Especially like the last one!