Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Harold Ford Jr. Stumps Here!

What a day! I got to do some work for Getty Images. Basicly the assignment was Senatorial canidate Harold Ford Jr. stumping here in Chattanooga. I have been working for Getty since 2001. I love the stuff they send me to.

There was a big crowd, but there was a few problems as well. The rumor is that the event was at the same place Sheriff Billy Long had his offices during his campaign. Long asked the landlords for a welcome party but had a Ford campaign stop there instead. Turns out the landlords are Corker supporters.

There was a few Corker supporters out there with signs and words were exchanged. It made good TV. So, here are the photos.

Now I need to get back to my real job!








This guy with a camera... Not me... LOL... John Rawlston with the Chattanooga Times Free Press.

I just noticed I had his name spelled wrong. I really wish someone would stop moving the keys on my keyboard!

2 comments:

Holritz Photography said...

Really cool! 5 and 8 are my favorite!!!

- Nathan

Anonymous said...

Very powerful images - you truly captured the presence of this man!