Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Sister Graduates University of Texas at San Antonio with Masters

I thought I would post a little something special and personal today. I have been meaning to get around posting this for a while now. My sister just graduated with a Masters Degree from University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA).

She says she an Aggie. Which I do not get, but hey that is an Aggie for you. LOL! That is coming from a guy who is an Aggie too!

I remember being in the 6th grade when she was in kindergarten. Everyday I would wait outside the hallway of her class and we would ride the bus together home. My name was her first word. I remember that night very well. She woke everyone up in the house calling my name. She remembers a whole lot more about our childhood than I do. More of the sort of stuff that my brother and I would do to her.

She has a really awesome son, and is school teacher. She is also the first person in our family to get a Masters Degree. I can't be more proud of her. It is amazing what she is doing. She is brilliant in math. Something I choose to do very little of.

At this special moment of the evening my dad decides to crack one of his really not so funny one liners.


She is my sister. She was dropped on her head.


No comments: