Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lauren and Jason's Wedding at Ashton Gardens, Houston

The other day I was hanging out with Jason and Lauren at Starbucks, and I got to thinkin' I never made a post about their wedding! Which is a cryin' shame because their wedding was awesome!

Lauren had her hair done by the fine folks over at Blue Mambo in the art district of Houston. It was a great atmosphere, and stylists rocked.

They were married over at Ashton Gardens on the north side of Houston a while back. It was a wonderful place to get married. It was beautiful and secluded which can be hard to find around Houston. The thing I could not get over was all the windows in the chapel. It made my job easier. There was a lot of soft directional light.

There was so much emotion. There were tears and laughter during the ceremony, and you can see that these two are definitely meant to be.

You check out there slideshow here!

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com









The first dance!

They had photographs from their engagement session all over the place. Every time I would turn around I would see another. I was very flattered.

1 comment:

Em said...

these are all simply stunning- beautiful work! that ring shot is genius!