Sunday, January 06, 2008

Claudia and Oscar - St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Dalton, GA

Claudia and Oscar was my first Hispanic Catholic wedding. I had such a blast! The wedding was at Saint Joseph's Catholic Church in Dalton, GA. The church was stunning with huge windows that made for excellent lighting for an indoor wedding. I would have to say by far it was the church with the best natural lighting I have been in.

At the wedding they had a mariachi band, and with the decor inside the church it was an amazing experience. There was a lot of firsts at this wedding. It was one of the longest days I have had in a long time. However, it was worth it.

During the reception they guys took the groom and tossed him in the air! There are several other traditional things that happened that I would be hard pressed to explain. The photos were wonderful, and of course having wonderful subjects really help!

Here is the slideshow!


Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

Bridal from inside the church.
The groom outside the church.
The ring exchange during the ceremony.

Intimate moment after the ceremony.

The first dance.

The DOLLAR dance!



The mariachi.

The lucky couple working the crowd!

The 2nd band!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible. I love the ones shot through the car!