Friday, March 16, 2007

It is a South Thing...




Wow! What a roller coaster week. Well week-and-a-half. It all started last Thursday as I traveled to Memphis for Apryl and Jason's Wedding. I had a wonderful time with my iPod and open road. It was a exciting trip. I knew that Apryl and Jason's wedding was the first for a new radical workflow. Here it is a week later and all of their images are online.



They are a wonderful couple and the stories they shared with me are just wonderful. It turns out Jason is a IU grad. He was going to school the same time I was working for daily newspapers up there. I know I met him when I lived up there, but I just can't remember exactly how. I can tell you the man makes the best ribs I have ever had.




Friday was a great day. It started with a bridal luncheon at the Majestic Grille. It was a wonderful place. Great food for sure. Then I was off to photograph the guys playing ball on the Memphis Redbirds ball field. I can say that was a first for me.


Every detail was planned. Between the wonderful taste of the bride and the wonderful job Amy Miller Wedding and Events did it was like a wedding right out of a magazine. It was just wonderful. How can you beat a wedding at sunset on the banks of the Mississippi River. Then at the reception they had an artist, Bradford Troxel creating a painting at the event as it was happening.

Thank you two for a wonderful time! Jason I need the info for your amazing ribs dude! Check out the slide show here....

Enjoy!
Jason





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Jason! Wow!

a