Monday, April 24, 2006

Saturday Night Shoot

I went to do a little night shooting late Saturday night with my friend Matt Dunmore.

We almost got shot! Yes, by a gun... duh! It turns out the old gas station was not abandon. Unfortunately, we did not get very many photos, but the shot we did get are pretty cool.

We then went to downtown Chattanooga for some night photography. Matt did well downtown, but I was just too upset about loosing such a great subject to begin with.

Enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com


Sorry, your browser does not have the correct version of Flash installed.

Posted by boldimagery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heheh! Good times. I just added it to the list of people who have told me I couldn't take photos of this or that.

1. An angry guy in Amsterdam yelled at me in Dutch that I was not to be taking his photo.

2. A clerk at J.Jill near Hamilton Place yelled at me for taking photos of the front of their store.

3. Fuel truck man at the Chattanooga Metro Airport gave me the grand inquisition when I was taking photos through the fence.

4. Crazy man with a GUN in North Georgia!

Here are the links to mine from that night - 1, 2, 3, 4