Saturday, April 08, 2006

Crazy!!! AAAHHHHH!!!

The last 48 hours has been completely nuts! I am not sure if I am coming or going and which way is up. Nothing big other than doing what I love. Doesn't that sound horrible? LOL... This morning I was up at 6am. I accomplished the ultimate in multi-tasking. I should write a book. I had three computers and two printers slaving away. I was actually impressed with what I have got don already today.

Now, I am sitting at a Starbucks to deliver one of two weddings today. I am a half-hour early, and I drove two hours to get here! NUTS!!!

Later today I have two engagement sessions. They should go well if the weather holds. Of course I expect the shots to be good regardless considering the location. I am photographing at the Parthenon in Nashville, TN. You will have to take my word on it. I can't show you a shot even though I have done a bridal session there. The wedding is in July and I can't show the images publicly yet. I can't wait though they are very cool!

Well, folks got to go find another way to waste 15-minutes, but hey, there is nothing better than a couple of extra minutes!

Jason
www.jasonconnel.com

No comments: