Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kori and Elliot - South Shore Harbour and Resort - League City, TX

Its been just over a week, but it seems like yesterday I photographed Kori and Elliot's wedding at South Shore Harbour and Resort. Photographing weddings is n't something all photographers can do or want because of the pressure involved, but when you have a couple like these two it really is the best job in the world!

Thank you guys for letting be there to witness your big day!

Enjoy!
Jason















2 comments:

miss amor said...

these are great jason. love your work.

Unknown said...

Hey! That’s a very unique dress. Also, the couple looks perfect together. I can’t believe my wedding day is also near. I am marrying the love of my life who is also my childhood best friend in our favorite event space Atlanta. I’ll try to share my wedding photographs as soon as possible.