Friday, March 21, 2008

Adrian and Melissa Engagement Session - Galveston, Texas


Hello! Loyal blog readers! LOL! I have been in wedding show planning mode for a most of the week. I am so excited! I have some really great things planned! I can't wait to share some photos!

Until then I am reaching back a little in time to share some engagement photos for you. I would like to introduce you to Adrian and Melissa. They met in Iraq! They have super cool stories about spy missions.... ooops... I am not sure I could share that information! Well if I turn up dead you will know why! LOL!

I had the pleasure of photographing Melissa and Adrian in Galveston at the beach and on The Strand! I LOVE it! They also brought their dogs, and they were fun.

I hope you enjoy!
Jason
www.jasonconnel.com



It would not be a beach session if folks did not get wet!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!

Anonymous said...

jason

you found my secret spot :) you got a great look going man. can't wait to get to know you more. see you on thurs

[clint]

Bold Imagery by Jason Connel said...

Ummmmm... I thought it was my secret spot! LOL! So those were your tripod marks I saw!

J