Sunday, May 20, 2007

Cara and Nolan Tie the Knot

Okay, first off I had a wonderful time this weekend photographing the wedding of Cara and Nolan. Rhonda and Jackie thank you so much for taking such good care of me. For the person who was so kind to tie my shoe... Thank you! LOL!

The photos below are not from the wedding. They are from Cara's bridal session from a while back. They have been under lock and key until now. Normally, I put the photos in order of my faves, but I would love to hear what you all think. Tell me which one you love!

Cara made it very clear anything for a good photo during the bridal session. I would have to say she meant it to... Check it out....


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.
9.

10.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 then 2 then 4. Nice stuff.

Anonymous said...

Jason ...
You are the ultimate BOMB photographer. We are thrilled with the bridal pictures and can hardly wait to see the wedding photos. Thank you for being top notch and for going the extra mile (or two, or three). We feel sure the Lord lead us to you, for obvious reasons. Cara loves pictures and only the best would do. You are the best! :)

Michael Juiliano said...

love your work. nice stuff. she must be super-pleased!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing, as always!!! Wow!