Friday, April 13, 2007

Website is Down

OK folks... I have learned more in the last few hours about my website than I ever knew was possible. I big shout out to Mack in Nashville for alerting me to the problem this morning.

Basicly, right now... www.jasonconnel.com is down. My site was attacked by hackers, and it died sometime last night. After a lot of frantic phone calls and some serious emails. There is a solution. I will be changing servers to prevent this from happening again.

It is going to be back up soon. www.jasonconnel.net is coming on line but could take a day or two. It is a back up copy of my site, so it will need a little updating. www.jasonconnel.com is also being redirected to these same servers.

Think of a domain name like a phone number. When you move you can take it with you, and that is the plan. While the site will be at a different address you will still be able to type in www.jasonconnel.com, and get the same site, but it will take a few days. I appreciate your understanding in this. I am sorry for any troubles, and it will be back up ASAP.

Thanks!
Jason

No comments: