Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time To Put My Money Where The Mouth Is


This image is of Pulitzer Prize Winning Humor Columist & Author Dave Barry. This image was shot for Getty Images, and MSNBC.com picked it up when he annouced his retirement. This was a treat for me. My wife and I are huge fans. We own all of his books and visit his site daily. If you do not know who Dave Barry is... well I will put it this way he can help you make babies. In addition to MSNBC.com picking it up so did most newspapers that run his column every week. I had the most current photographs of him so it ran just about every where. I had relatives, all over, call me saying they saw one of my images. I loved meeting him. I would say he is my favorite famous dude I have met.


This image is of our current President (for those of you in a certain west coast town) President George W. Bush. I photographed him at a speech in Indianapolis when he was thumping for tax cuts. I shot this one for Getty as well. You can find this image on NPR's website on Marketplace.

No comments: